YARNS I love all kinds of yarn, but prefer natural fibres (as opposed to acrylic). I have a lot of sock yarn, but some different weights as well. Check out my stash!
NEEDLES I prefer metal or plastic, but am looking into some bamboo/wood DPNs for sock projects for the plane. My needles are not very fancy, and I would love a pair of KnitPicks as everyone seems to rave about them. I have a needle gauge.
COLOURS Purple!!! is my fave, though I don't tend to knit with it a lot. Rainbow and green are next, and I've knit a fair bit with green. Red and blue are also faves. Have never knit with yellow.
FOOD I just found out I'm diabetic last February, which has been a fair bit of adjustment. But I don't just eat diabetic/sugar-free treats; I can have regular stuff, just in moderation. I don't drink coffee, but love tea. British candy & chocolate are the best (I lived in the UK for 3 years-give me Thornton's treacle toffee or humbugs, Minstrels and Cadbury buttons any day!), with Swiss chocolate being the ultimate.
PATTERNS I just completed my first pair of socks (stalled at the toe on the last sock because I have to graft/kitchener stitch it!), and so have a lot of sock patterns queued. I have never attempted a sweater as I am afraid of how long it would take. I'm intrigued by lace, but I know I didn't choose it as one of my workshops. I'm a slow knitter, and so usually do smaller projects so it doesn't take as long, but am willing to take on pretty much anything!
Wish List
anything from KnitPicks (yarn, needles)
BMFA Socks that Rock yarn, like the Fire on the Mountain colourway
Cascade 220 Wool
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
HP mitten patterns
HP sock patterns
I love to cross-stitch, especially kits from the UK
No comments:
Post a Comment