Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Camp Games #5, Pt. 1

Whew! After buckling under the pressure of the egg hunt last week (didn't find more than that one egg! Well, I did, but not before anyone else) , I was ready to tackle camp game 5 this week with vigour. Almost got turned around by a Confundus charm, but managed to dodge it just in time. Here are my answers:
1: ANIMAGUS
2: DAILY PROPHET
3: BOWTRUCKLE
4: EXTENDABLE EAR
5: RADISH EARRINGS
6: FORBIDDEN FOREST
7: GOLDEN CHERUB
8: THESTRAL
9: HIGH INQUISITOR
10: EDUCATIONAL DECREE

Will get to work on Pt. 2 in the next day or so...

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I'm glad you were able to dodge that Confundus Charm! Poor Phoenix Cabin may have suffered the last game, but we still need as many points for ourselves as we can get! LOL Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete