First off, my spoilee is Helga ze Horrid--exciting, and my spoiler is Lizzy Wychwood! She who's won the best kit last two swaps! OMG, as if I don't feel like the luckiest witch alive!!!
Now for another 'task'. It's a lovely summer-ish day, and let the games begin!
Part 1: "What's in your trunk?" List 10 items beginning with the same letter as your first name that you brought with you to camp.
socks
stickers of my favourite Quidditch team (will edit later)
sweaters for those chilly evenings around the campfire
snacks (chocolate frogs are my fave!)
silly string
songbook of campfire songs
striped pyjamas
steamy romance novels (for reading out loud on rainy afternoons!)
seven pairs of shoes
stamps (gotta mail my muggle friends from camp!)
Part 2: WINGO! This is going to be a bit hard and I may have to come back to it, but here goes! ETA: I made a line! That is enough for today.
W2: In Ravenclaw (not in my cabin): Emma Gorodok
W4 Has been in HSKS before: Bevin Rae Mooney
I2: More than one sibling: Draco Firewalker (borrowed from Hermione!)
I5: Hufflepuff not in my cabin: Antonio dela Weasley
G1 Is in Slytherin (not in my cabin): Honoria Beckett
G2 Is new to HSKS: Ambyr Phoenixfyre
G3 Makes stitch markers: Hermione Bagnold
G4 Brought a pet to camp: Intarsia Bindoff, iguana
G5 Can speak another language: Helga ze Horrid, Danish
O1 Is from another country: Lizzie Wychwood, England
Part 3: Get to know your Spoiler & Spoilee Go through your spoiler AND spoilee’s projects on Ravelry (I think everyone has at least 1 thing I’d hope!) and comment on or favorite something you like. This is another way to get to know them better.
Spoilee: Helga Ze Horrid
Commented on the unnamed red poncho she made for her DD--so cute!
Spoiler: Lizzie Wychwood
Commented on the Brae mini-sock keychain she made for Hermione in a previous swap. Quite fantastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The saddest part about the sock keychain...my husband took it off the keys when he came home from deployment and hasn't yet given it back! ::eyes water and chin quivers:: I think he put a charm or something on it, because Accio isn't working! :(
ReplyDelete